Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's gotta be my turn now. I need to show my sadness and I want everybody to notice I can not breathe. I want to cry in front of a store, in front of a doll and I want the doll to confort me. I need a colder touch than my own, I need to feel something more. I write this in despair, tomorrow's the day, tomorrow's just one more day, christmas eve. And I write the tears that Ihave right now, and the air I can not have for myself. I don't have time for me anymore. But I need that time, now. Preciso que tudo se desmorone. Não consigo aceitar tudo e não ter nada para mim. Needs that are lost inside all the things we can not hide. I know I'm not the only one that's willing to die, to not feel this. Because this is not good to feel at all. I feel lonely, in the dark, emancipated from obsessions that were never mine, because I've never been obsessive about anything. And maybe my own problem is that. Being so nude of warm feelings. And at the same time it's warm I feel. I can not breathe. Help me breathe. Ajuda-me, por favor.

No comments: