Wednesday, May 9, 2007

3.

Same old story. Degradation, darkness indeed, deep inside. We are back to the same feeling of loss, of running time.
The sand is almost gone, almost over. The same sand that have been touching my fingers for all this months, those months that I couldn't feel more than watch. Watch carefully, though. But I just couldn't feel nothing more than whispers of enthusiasm, and now and then fear and sadness.
The tea is cold now, freazing with ice, summer approaching. With it, Portugal, Holland, Germany, Sweden, Polland, Korea, Italy, France, Bolivia, Chile, Brasil. Nothing more than running away from here. My heart will belong almost in every country in the world. Any corner. Any feeling.
And will be empty with saudade. Empty without you.
Yes, I am dark, yes I am. But I have an excuse this time - loving you guys so much. I fell for you. I am in love with you.

No comments: