Tuesday, May 29, 2007

5.

The world is mad because you're leaving. The clouds have come together and are screaming to those who try to get out of four walls and a roof. Your place can not be replaced and the sky knows it.
I wonder the turbulence that you must have right now in your open wings, mine are hurt, I can't fly.
It is unbeliavable that you actually left; maybe I just can not accept it, and then I can not react. The hole I can feel. Huge, deep, cold hole that keeps eating me and my day, or what is left of it. A disgusting hole that makes me feel alone and abandoned.
The sky start crying, sorrowful and regretfull for letting you go. And I, here I stay for another week, and away from you the rest of my life. And the sky knows it.
But the moon is coming, and with it more sunrises. They will come. And like you said, "it will come anyway, lets accept it".
I will, when the time come. Until then let me miss you, and ever after, 'cause your hand hold mine, and I will never let you go.

SĂȘ forte, fofinha.

No comments: